Re: Paths into Debian

debian-love? :P

On 24/09/13 14:02, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 07:51:53AM -0400, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
Its not just you - while I appreciate using a word other than bitesized or
low-hanging-fruit, I tend to get the same slightly off putting feeling
about "gift"

Not to bikeshead.

So, folks, what do you propose instead? :)

If the chosen terminology send the "wrong" message, and hence it's
potentially a blocker, let's change it (but better do it only *once*,
hence the need of getting it "right" this time).

Cheers.