Re: General Resolution: Diversity statement results

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 05:08:52PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
>> If I could get a copy of the Secretary's running source code I could
>> also change it so that options were lettered rather than numbered.
>> That would be /much/ less confusing...
> master.debian.org:/org/vote.debian.org/
> It's about to move to a new host, and I'm not sure if DSA is still
> going to give everybody access to that host.

Why is it that devotee has moved to a private development model?  This
seems to be contrary to Debian's goal of maximal openness, and the
previous secretary openly published his work:

That's nice for review and study, bit it would be even more ideal if
the code were available on a DD-writable repo (perhaps within

Best wishes,