Re: Switching the default startup method

* Tollef Fog Heen (tfheen@err.no) [090827 21:05]:
> (I think I'm missing your point here, since you started quoting the RC
> policy at me essentially retelling me the same thing I said in my first
> message, and now you're doing it again.)

Sorry. If I think you're wrong, I would have pointed it out.

I was basically saying "yes, what you said is (with a few minor
restrictions) the same as the RC policy says", to make an
end-of-discussion on "what might packages change". Obviously I failed.

Cheers,
Andi