Re: [OT] aggressiveness on our mailing lists.

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
On Fri, Jul 24 2009, Luk Claes wrote:

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
On Fri, Jul 24 2009, Luk Claes wrote:

Twisting people's words is unfortunately very normal behaviour for Manoj.
On Fri, Jul 24 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
Or he should post less and take the time to review what he
writes... (including the pass where he's supposed to remove
the unneeded agressivity)
        This is hilarious. Two posts attacking the man -- ad hominem --
 and these are the folks talking about being less aggressive.
Twisting again are you?

        Only if you call quoting what you say twisting your words.

You put it in a different context to match better what you wanted to bring across, I name that twisting, though you're still free to call that whatever you like.

        This is a concept funny in itself.

You ridiculously trying to defend yourself from twisting words while continuing to do it in more subtle ways, sure.

Cheers

Luk