[OT] aggressiveness on our mailing lists.

Le Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 03:44:01PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :

>         his is silly

Manoj,

I hesitated between answering in public or private, but since there are planned
discussions at Debconf about aggressivity on the mailing lists, I will do it in
public.

In case you had any doubt about it, let me confirm: it hurts to read that kind
of answer.

It does not help, nor bring any useful element to the discussion by starting
your anwers with that kind of statements. Please consider refraining from
writing them.

Thank you in advance,

--
Charles Plessy