Re: [OT] aggressiveness on our mailing lists.

On Fri, Jul 24 2009, Luk Claes wrote:

> Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>>> Twisting again are you?
>>
>>         Only if you call quoting what you say twisting your words.
>
> You put it in a different context to match better what you wanted to
> bring across, I name that twisting, though you're still free to call
> that whatever you like.

        Actually, the context was that someone said I twisted words (no
 examples provided), and you respnded with that one liner (again, with
 no substantiation)

        This is the full text of your message. Still seems an ad
 hominem, so I think you have not made your case about twisting words.

>>         This is a concept funny in itself.
>
> You ridiculously trying to defend yourself from twisting words while
> continuing to do it in more subtle ways, sure.

        And your messages continue to be examples of unsubstantiated ad
 hominem attacks, and, dare I say it, mis stating facts, based on this
 thread alone.

        manoj
--
A witty saying proves nothing, but saying something pointless gets
people's attention.