Re: DEP licenses

Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> writes:

> I agree that that would be more convenient. I don't know if there's
> consensus that we should do it. However, if no-one objects within a
> couple of weeks, I'll add a suggestion to use the Expat license in a
> couple of weeks or so.

I would prefer to recommend a copyleft such as the GPL, simply to
encourage more free works.

However, if the consensus is to go with Expat for DEPs, I have no
specific objection.

--
 \        "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used |
  `\                           when we created them." —Albert Einstein |