Re: DEP1: Clarifying policies and workflows for Non Maintainer Uploads (NMUs)

* Bas Wijnen

| 5.11.1.2 Using the DELAYED/ queue

[...]

| The DELAYED queue should not be used to put additional pressure on the
| maintainer. In particular, it's important that you are available to
| cancel or delay the upload before the delay expires (the maintainer
| cannot cancel the upload himself).

Is there interest in changing this?  Currently, each of the N-day/
directories are mode 1777, aka «tfheen and owner of file can remove
file».  If there's interest in it, I'll be happy to make it so anybody
can remove anybody elses uploads.

Alternatively, I could have a script that understands dcut commands
and only acts if it's signed by the owner of the package (maintainer
or uploader).

--
Tollef Fog Heen