Re: DEP1: Clarifying policies and workflows for Non Maintainer Uploads (NMUs)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: DEP1: Clarifying policies and workflows for Non Maintainer Uploads (NMUs)
- From: Simon Josefsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 09:12:13 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20080525065045.GF8439@a82-93-13-222.adsl.xs4all.nl> (Bas Wijnen's message of "Sun, 25 May 2008 08:50:45 +0200")
- References: <20080525065045.GF8439@a82-93-13-222.adsl.xs4all.nl>
Bas Wijnen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This is the second call for comments (long overdue) on DEP1.
Hi! Please specify the license for the DEP1 text. Is it DFSG free?
I suggested earlier  that DEP0 should say that all DEP's should be
licensed under a DFSG-compatible license. I recall positive comments
regarding that, but it doesn't seem DEP0 itself has changed.