Re: Debian e-mail and UUCP

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 03:00:10PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:

> The "official" way for this would be to use the bsmtp service on gluck.

Oh, thanks for pointing this. I'm currently experiencing the service,
and it appears to work fine.

The only trouble I see is with the scripts used to fetch the bsmtp file;
they don't look very robust to me. It looks to me that those scripts are
trying to reinvent the wheel, while the feature was corretly handled by
UUCP. Anyway, I'll try to use the official way.

Cheers,

Nicolas