Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 10:29:35AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Sven Luther dijo [Tue, May 29, 2007 at 01:21:20PM +0200]:
> > > without a reason. This is justice: the harm was undone, you have aquired
> > > an additional level of protection, and no measures were taken against
> > > your disruptive behaviour.
> >
> > Ok, but this was only the 'goute qui a fait deborder le vase', the
> > bigger problem remains as a raw wound, for me, and for debian as a
> > whole. I ask you (you as DPL, you as Debian, you as individual DDs) to
> > undo the harm done since over a year now too.
>
> I, as a DD, could not ask you to undo the harm, because I do not think
> you can become a different person. You have personal conflicts with
> too many people in Debian. I was, yes, against the expulsion - But I
> also invite you to stop participating where you cannot get any social
> interaction. Debian lists have been pretty calm in the last few
> months, but you make a post or two, and we become -again- the
> flamefest of the world.

Err, no, it is not 'i make a post or two', but 'some action by some
random guy does again show again how much debian has hurt me, and i
react to it'.

Please show me a single such thread which was not started by an external
cause ?

> Sven: Please go away. You cannot work with the people in Debian that
> take care of the same areas you do. Your technical level is good, and

I sure do, some very few of them have decided they cannot work with me,
this is different.

> Debian will end up losing valuable contributions. But it is more than
> proven you cannot work with the people in those teams.

The 30 or so patches i provided to d-i despite the continuous agressions
of Frans, and the highly unfair situation are proof enough that you are
wrong.

Or do you have argumentation to support this so called 'proof' ? Or is
this more plain FUD ?

Saddened,

Sven Luther