Re: Another level of agression ?

On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 05:04:49PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 07:01:38PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > For the record, i did ask on #debian-kernel, and got no reply, and when
> > asked, Bastian Blank did say he didn't know who did it, and Stephan
> > Gran, and Roland Mas, who are admining alioth, know, but don't want to
> > say.
>
> Hrm, last time you silently removed somebody from the kernel team
> (Jonas), people were able to find out it was you in the end.  Maybe you
> can use the same technique now, or maybe that feature got
> removed/deactivated in newer gforge versions.

Possibly, how could i know. Still if this was still the case, there is
really no justification that Stephen didn't tell me as he knew about it.

Notice also that the DAMs in january, when they called me, said "i have
those expulsion request in my mailbox", didn't tell me who it was, or
the reason they invoked for it.

Notice that when the mess with Frans started, i was never told until
month later what the d-i folk really reproached to me, until someday
Anthony told me that the real problem was that Frans felt i didn't
respect him enough.

Notice, how in all this, instead of doing the managerial correct thing
to do, and face the issue and solve it, one way or another, it was
handled in secrecy, and behind the back shadowy dealings and whatever
not.

A bit of courage, honestity and straigthforwardness would have solved
this whole mess before it had a chance to happen, over a year ago.

Do we really wish to continue this for another year, just so that they
reask for my expulsion in marsch next year, just before the suspension
is over ?

Saddened,

Sven Luther