Re: Another level of agression ?

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 06:52:13PM +0200, Joey Schulze wrote:

> > > Thanks for knowing how I would react.  Maybe I should ask you whenever
> > > I'm in a situation where I don't know how to act.
> >
> > But you did not stop in telling me how i should behave, made your
> > diagnostic of madness, and asked me to see a psychiatrist, right ?
>
> Did you notice that there is a differenence between "should" and "would"
> and that it may be more than just a few bits?
>
> > > I belive you're wrong, fwiw.
> >
> > Then i would be happy to be shown wrong, but the facts have shown me
> > that Debian has always gone out of its way to hurt me, so what do you
> > expect ?
>
> Nothing anymore.

For the record, i did ask on #debian-kernel, and got no reply, and when
asked, Bastian Blank did say he didn't know who did it, and Stephan
Gran, and Roland Mas, who are admining alioth, know, but don't want to
say.

When i asked Frederik Schuler about his support of the expulsion
procedure, and tried to speak with him, he never responded to me, and in
the so called kernel team, are Manoj and Martin Michlmayr, who both
where among those wanting to stop me from candidating as DPL earlier on.

You perfectly know what shady dealings go about in debian, since you are
among those old timers who know what is going on, so don't try to hide
behind nice words.

Saddened,

Sven Luther