Re: Another level of agression ?

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 06:28:37PM +0200, Joey Schulze wrote:

> > > Have you asked on debian-kernel what's going on?
> >
> > Yes i have, nobody answered, except Bastian Blank who has no clue about
> > this.
> >
> > But should i really have to ask ?
>
> Yes.  Simply because otherwise you cannot find out the reason.

As if people would tell me the truth. I have to this day not received
the dates of the expulsion support mails, and nobody of the expulsers
has admitted that they restarted the expulsion process because i
presented myself as DPL.

Face it, Debian has become a place of corruption, lies, caloumny and
shady dealings.

> > If it would be done to anyone but me, you would cry in outrage, then why
> > not do so now ? Because there are too many hidden powers involved ?
>
> Thanks for knowing how I would react.  Maybe I should ask you whenever
> I'm in a situation where I don't know how to act.

But you did not stop in telling me how i should behave, made your
diagnostic of madness, and asked me to see a psychiatrist, right ?

> I belive you're wrong, fwiw.

Then i would be happy to be shown wrong, but the facts have shown me
that Debian has always gone out of its way to hurt me, so what do you
expect ?

Saddened,

Sven Luther