Re: Another level of agression ?

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 05:56:38PM +0200, Joey Schulze wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Well, in the ever continuing witch hunt against me, i just noticed,
> > while i was working on a patch fix for the debian kernel, that i have
> > been removed from the alioth kernel team.
>
> Have you asked on debian-kernel what's going on?

Yes i have, nobody answered, except Bastian Blank who has no clue about
this.

But should i really have to ask ? With at least Martin Michlmayr being
part of the hateful expulsers, and with alioth admin right on the kernel
team, there is very little chance that this did happen by 'mistake', and
it is just a repetition of what has been done to me since over a year,
and which no single other DD suffered.

If it would be done to anyone but me, you would cry in outrage, then why
not do so now ? Because there are too many hidden powers involved ?

Saddened,

Sven Luther