Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther - Decision

    Sven> But this is Debian, not life, and we are all here because we
    Sven> share something great and good, and thus i expected better.

Yes, This is Debian. Yes, we haven't met your expectations. I am sure
you are not alone here. Consider this a promotion. Find a better
project that does meet your expectations. Abandon ship!

In one years time, if you haven't already found another better ship,
we might help you to re-board the Debian ship. Who knows. We might
even offer you a life raft.

If we haven't sunk under the weight of the continued flames that is.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net>