Re: Criteria for a successful DPL board

Hi,

        How is the current DPL board proposal different from the
 project SCUD that was tried out a couple of DPL's ago? From what I
 recall, project SCUD started out with a bang, but did not end up
 making much of an impression on me.  Given that this has been tried
 before, and mostly did not work in the glowing manner in which it was
 painted before and as you are painting the DPL board, what makes you
 think a project SCUD raised from the dead is likely to wrk any better
 this time than it did the last time?

        manoj
--
"All I ask of my body is that it carry around my head." Thomas Alva Edison