Plain English Please

Hi
I just took a look at your website and was going to download Debian to try it out when I went to the appropriate page I was bombarded with a row of meaningless numbers form this address on http://ftp.ticklers.org/debian-cd/ you may as well have written it in machine code for all the sense it make unless you think that we are all geeks then your on a hiding to nothing.
I'm afraid Bill Gates got nothing to fear.
Write it out so that non geekys can understand it.
Glyn Thomas