Re: Please change the Maintainer: header when forking Debian

Reinhard Tartler, 2006-11-03 11:43:09 +0100 :

> If you insist on having your package rebuilt, feel free to contact
> me privately.

No, thank you.  As I mentioned, the problem has already been fixed by
a package rebuild.  I would have insisted if it were still broken
*and* in my name, but I don't think I have anything to grumble about
if it's non-broken (as opposed to grumbling about people googling for
my name and thinking what a lousy freelance I must be if "my" Ubuntu
packages are buggy despite my having nothing to do with that).

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

When I eat a biscuit, it stays eaten!
  -- Arthur Dent, in So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (Douglas Adams)