Re: Please change the Maintainer: header when forking Debian

Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org> writes:

> Michael Banck, 2006-11-03 02:27:40 +0100 :
>> Ubuntu is renaming the Maintainer: header to Original-Maintainer:
>> and is using their respective development mailing list as
>> Maintainer: for newly compiled packages for quite a while now.
>
> For values of "quite a while" less than two weeks, I suppose

The time is way longer than two weeks. However, this affects only
packages, which have been (re-)uploaded after the change, since only the
binary packages are munged, not the source packages. Most probably your
package wasn't touch since the change on the launchpad buildds.

If you insist on having your package rebuilt, feel free to contact me
privately.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4