Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:
> A GR can definitly override any decision, and restore Sven's commit
> access.

Only if the commit access is deemed by the TC to be a technical
question. Well, I guess you could argue that any decision by the TC
that a certain question is not a technical one could be overturned by
a 2:1 majority in a GR, but even then I guess the matter should then
be turned back to the TC for resolution.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *