Re: Discussion of bug #311683, default kde install shows porn

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 11:36:28AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
> > This needs to be fixed for sarge, as it will subject random underage people
> > sitting in the same room your computer is in to random porn. I believe th=
> > is is illegal in most countries, and we can't be allowed to let this happen.
>
> Mmmm, debian-illegal anyone?  What law is that in France and why
> aren't all the magazine shop owners being locked-up?

There are porno pictures on walls in magazine shops in France? Oh you
mean that a person can buy porno magazine? They are buying it
*knowingly* see? ... big difference.

A message like "... this package may display images considered obscene
by some people, ..." may be the fix?

--
Chris.
======