Re: Discussion of bug #311683, default kde install shows porn

On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 06:02:54PM +0200, R. Armiento wrote:
> Result: users of KDE with the 'random screensaver' setting
> eventually find their screens filled with sexually explicit
> content. And even if that should be fixed, users "flipping
> through the screensavers" risk being presented with sexual
> content in the screensaver preview window.

That is not an accurate statement of fact. The 'random screensaver' can
actually display _any_ image found on the net. Believe me, there are
images far, far more offensive than sexually explicit content, whatever
your definition of offensive is.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>