Re: Discussion of bug #311683, default kde install shows porn

I don't understand the animosity, this definitely is a bug and should
be fixed. Personally, I would even consider it grounds for postponing
release of Sarge until this is fixed.

It is not just pornography, there web has all kinds of offensive and
disgusting images that I do not want to see, much less have my family
members think I have them on my computer. I have used Debian since
version 1.3.1 and I did not know there is in Debian a screensaver that
collects random images from the web.

If this goes in to voting match, I cast my vote for releasing Sarge
only after this bug is fixed. Even if it takes a week or even two.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi