Re: APT 0.6: let's get started

martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2005.02.19.1751 +0100]:
> > > I am not in the position to complain at this stage in the game,
> > > but I think it would have been nice for you to quickly announce
> > > the location of continuation of this discussion here...
> >
> > It's the APT development list, so it's what everybody would expect
> > as location for this discussion.
>
> Well you have a point. However, not all of use managed to make the
> logical jump. And even Joey wanted to discuss it on devel or dpkg,
> not deity.

Yes, but only because I was under too much load to think clearly.
In other words, I was mildly confused and didn't remember the
deity list.  Christian Perrier publically mentioned it and gave
me an update, though, which left me burrying under the next large
stone for an hour.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry