Re: All vi and clone to be removed from unstable

also sprach Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> [2002.11.08.2335 -0500]:
> I called you an idiot, you called me a moron. Please try to keep things
> straight. And frankly, I consider someone who's able to handle being
> called an idiot more worthy of respect than someone who isn't.

can we institute debian-disputes, and move these off to there, or
private conversation at least? i don't know what happened to society,
but conflict resolution that's made in front of an audience reminds me
way too much of scream-at-each-other and love-crisis-resolution shows
on television. there's a reason i don't have a TV, i don't need this
on a medium i actually like and need.

`. `'`