Re: All vi and clone to be removed from unstable

 Anthony> On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 09:38:36PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
 >> Since they are not derived from the one true editor. Apart from
 >> being a name calling moron, you have no humour gene.

 Anthony> Oddly enough, idiocy within Debian doesn't leave me
 Anthony> particularly amused any more, whether it's faked or comes
 Anthony> naturally. "Too much of a good thing", and all that.

	Odd. Humor. Idiocy. All same.

 Anthony> Do you at least have the intellectual honesty to note that
 Anthony> your mail differed from Ian's on three grounds: that he was
 Anthony> serious about his proposal, that he believed the people who
 Anthony> he was proposing jointly issue it would agree with it, and
 Anthony> that he had no intention of having anyone assume that the
 Anthony> draft was written by anyone other than him?

	Intellectual honesty? Do I have to pound you on the head to
 drive the first two points across?

	a) and b) -- the message said that it was not really a joint
  message (draft or otherwise) in so many words.

>>> This is a joint draft message from the release manager and  Manoj
>>> Srivastava ....  Of course it is not, really.

	And after all that you can imagine that I intended people to
 assume the draft was written by anyone than me, I owe you an apology:
 I have no right to enter into an intellectual debate with an unarmed
 opponent.

	Good Day, Sir.

	I believe we are done.

	manoj
--
 If I were a grave-digger or even a hangman, there are some people I
 could work for with a great deal of enjoyment. Douglas Jerrold