Re: All vi and clone to be removed from unstable

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 09:38:36PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Since they are not derived from the one true editor. Apart
>  from being a name calling moron, you have no humour gene.

Oddly enough, idiocy within Debian doesn't leave me particularly amused
any more, whether it's faked or comes naturally. "Too much of a good
thing", and all that.

Do you at least have the intellectual honesty to note that your mail
differed from Ian's on three grounds: that he was serious about his
proposal, that he believed the people who he was proposing jointly issue
it would agree with it, and that he had no intention of having anyone
assume that the draft was written by anyone other than him?

Cheers,
aj