Debian Jessie mirrors

Hello all,

I'm running an old Mac Mini G4 as a shell/web server for my high school class.

I tried to update it today but it seems that powerpc Jessie packages were removed from all the official Debian mirrors; quick search shows that the packages were retained only on some unofficial mirrors and so they are going to get deleted soon to.

Does it mean that there won't be any security updates and even ability to download compiled packages? I can't find any announcement about that.

Best wishes,
Pshemek

PS. If there is any work to do as for porting Debian to powerpc, let me know!