Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-04-20

Hello Rick!

On 5/3/19 11:40 PM, Rick Thomas wrote:
> I’ll be happy to test grub-ofpathname (and any other open-firmware path-deduction programs) on my collection of G4 and G5 hardware, but I’ll need some guidance as to what kinds of tests you want done and where to get the programs to test.
>
> I mentioned this in a reply to Adrian’s original request, but I never got any response, so I assume it must have gotten lost.

Thanks for your offer, but there is currently nothing to test.

grub-ofpathname is already known to produce NewWorld-incompatible OF pathnames,
so we already know what we need to fix. The tool has been tested on different
machines before and I don't think we will gain any new information by testing
on an additional set of machines.

There will be new images to test hopefully sometime next week, but I need to
relax for the weekend and do some chores at home.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz