Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-04-20

> On May 2, 2019, at 9:56 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
>
> Btw, are there any news regarding tests with grub-ofpathname? Otherwise
> I would start working on these in the weekend after hopefully finishing
> switching d-i/debian-cd over to GRUB for powerpc/ppc64.

I’ll be happy to test grub-ofpathname (and any other open-firmware path-deduction programs) on my collection of G4 and G5 hardware, but I’ll need some guidance as to what kinds of tests you want done and where to get the programs to test.

I mentioned this in a reply to Adrian’s original request, but I never got any response, so I assume it must have gotten lost.

Enjoy!
Rick