Re: Debian Jessie mirrors

There are no more updates for Jessie.

While it has been removed from the mirrors you can still pull it from the Debian archive.

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 15:38 Przemysław Buczkowski <przemub@przemub.pl> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm running an old Mac Mini G4 as a shell/web server for my high school
class.

I tried to update it today but it seems that powerpc Jessie packages
were removed from all the official Debian mirrors; quick search shows
that the packages were retained only on some unofficial mirrors and so
they are going to get deleted soon to.

Does it mean that there won't be any security updates and even ability
to download compiled packages? I can't find any announcement about that.

Best wishes,
Pshemek

PS. If there is any work to do as for porting Debian to powerpc, let me
know!