Re: Some 'required' packages broken for powerpcspe port

>>> I could upload my chroot by end of the week. Is this helpful?
>>
>> I'm already tinkering with multistrapping a chroot from
>> snapshot.debian.org (currently trying May 9 2011).  If I'm lucky this
>> will soon work.  So now I have a double-chroot?  One to install
>> sbuild, and a nested one that is used by sbuild?  :)

> Okay then.

Looks like the May 9 snapshot has some depenency problems.  Had to go
back to April to yield a config that multistraps with a full toolchain
and sbuild.

In case anybody is interested, I attach the multistrap.conf (note that I
didn't do any in-depth testing yet).

David