Re: Some 'required' packages broken for powerpcspe port

David Kuehling wrote:
BTW are there any special test-cases you use for testing your changes?
So far I can only imagine to put this in a chroot and see whether it
"works".

libc has a testsuite of its own. The only things that were failing were
the same failures as for powerpc and some floatingpoint rounding stuff.

I could upload my chroot by end of the week. Is this helpful?

I'm already tinkering with multistrapping a chroot from
snapshot.debian.org (currently trying May 9 2011).  If I'm lucky this
will soon work.  So now I have a double-chroot?  One to install sbuild,
and a nested one that is used by sbuild?  :)

Okay then.

cheers,

David

Sebastian