Re: Fan control ?

On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 06:39:44PM +0200, Niels S. Eliasen wrote:
> >(I'm not sure if the tibook in question needs the fan thermal
> >monitoring
> >module for powerbooks).
> tried to install the "libsensors4" package ... but that could not find
> any kind of sensors.... ;-(

I don't think libsensors works for Macs. You might want to send the
output of lsmod to the list. I was thinking that there was a driver
for the fan control on that model, although I just looked at the
descriptions for the drivers and I didn't see one that sounded right.
Maybe someone else on the list remembers better than I do.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com