Re: Fan control ?

Niels S. Eliasen wrote:
hi guys

I have a small problem with my Lenny install on a TiBook(400Mhz) ....
The fan is always running....

And as much as I expect it to come whenever needed... Having it on even though you have a load of "0,00 0,00 0,01" ... is a bit too much....

Any ideas ??

The obvious question: is the machine hot? That is, is the fan running because it should?

If so, then the question is what is the machine doing that its CPU is running all the time?

If not, then what process turned on the fan and forgot to turn it off?

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.