Re: Not building for powerpc any more

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008, Rick Thomas wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
>
> >Notice that the description speaks about a "mature" system, i don't
> >think that something so endian-buggy that it won't build on powerpc, and
> >probably not also on the other bigendian arches, should use the term
> >"mature" in its description.

FWIW, I had the exact same thoughts when reading the output of
`apt-cache show xaralx' ;-)

With kind regards,

Geert Uytterhoeven
Software Architect

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
The Corporate Village · Da Vincilaan 7-D1 · B-1935 Zaventem · Belgium

Phone:    +32 (0)2 700 8453
Fax:      +32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail:   Geert.Uytterhoeven@sonycom.com
Internet: http://www.sony-europe.com/

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
A division of Sony Service Centre (Europe) N.V.
Registered office: Technologielaan 7 · B-1840 Londerzeel · Belgium
VAT BE 0413.825.160 · RPR Brussels
Fortis Bank Zaventem · Swift GEBABEBB08A · IBAN BE39001382358619