Re: Not building for powerpc any more

2008/4/14, Mauro Lizaur <lavaramano@gmail.com>:
On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 2:44 PM, El Amigo De La Playa
<tropicalswim@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am still a PPC Debian user (for my old G3 laptop), but I mostly run i386
> or amd64... I don't have a problem if the mailing list goes, as long as
> there's still forum support somewhere... Anyway, I just wanted to let you
> guys know that some of us PPC users are still around, wishing you all the
> best !

Hi all,
I'm another ppc user, i have an ibook g3 running debian testing.
Actually i'm using it to work, so  if Debian stop giving support to
powerpc-users would be a very bad thing
at least for me ;)

I'm a powerpc user too, running Debian on an iBook G3 and a Quicksilver G4. I think there are still many people that need Debian on powerpc. Plus there are very powerful machines out there - like a dual G5 or quad G5 - would be sad not to have Debian GNU/Linux on theses... Don't kill Debian on powerpc - please...

--
Pierre Bauduin
Linux enthusiast since 1996