Re: G4 Powerbook System Fan UBUNTU Feisty

Matthew Polashek wrote:
OK so after snooping around and with everyone's help I've come to understand that my powerbook G4 17 has 2 sensors. I believe there is on on top of the processor and one below, but that could be wrong.

One should be the CPU temperature sensor (sensor1) and the other one the GPU temperature sensor (sensor2). I know that the HD could also deliver temperature data (there are applications in MacOS X that can read it) but I did not yet find a suitable solution for Linux (didn't try hard tough).

Andreas