Re: G4 Powerbook System Fan UBUNTU Feisty

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 02:28:45PM -0400, Matthew Polashek wrote:
> I am running Ubuntu Feistey on a G4 Powerbook 17 1.5 and the processor
> fan doesn't seem to kick on.  Any suggestions?

 I am running Debian lenny on a G4 Powerbook 15" 1.6 and the processor
fan kicks quite well.  Propably you would either want to ask on an
Ubuntu list (no idea at all what kernel Feistey is using, for a
start...) or switch over to Debian if you want to stay on this list.
You can download the images from <http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/>.

 So long,
Rhonda