Re: quik 7300 Auto of scan range

On Jan 12 2006, Fábio Rabelo wrote:
> I've try ed this, do not works, when I try to install ssh with dpkg (
> apt do not work in chroot env )

Did you mount all the filesystems correctly in the chroot? I can say
that, if the system is correctly set up, then apt *does* work in a
chroot environment.

> Googling around I found this :
> http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan/linux/dev/g3upgrade.html but I do not found
> any command called "nvsetenv" , there are another way to change OF
> parameters ?

You can read excellent explanations of what the Open Firmware devices
mean in netbsd's pages on powerpc systems.

> I am almost giving up !

You haven't even gave it a chance. You should try harder. :-)

Hope this helps, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/