quik 7300 Auto of scan range

Hi all .
I am trying to install Sarge on 7300/G3 333 Upgrade/512 MB ram 4 GB HD SCSI
This machine are been retired from graphics job in a costumer of mine, so I will try to turn it in a firewall/ftp . The documentation about installing Sarge with BootX in an old world is outdated .
The name of files ( kernel and initrd ) are wrong .
Passed this issue, the instaler works fine ( realy much better then Woody ! ) . At the very end of install proccess, the instaler warn about Quik, but installs it ( cool !!!! ) But after that, in the first boot within Sarge, my monitor just shows a msg "scan ou of range" . The noise from HD sugests the boot is going fine, but I can do anything from that on . I can use bootX in this machine, there are room in HD, but how can I copy a suitable Kernel to MAC OS partition without a normal boot ?
Or may be there are a way to bypass the monitor issue ?
Any idea ?

Fábio Rabelo

ps.: sorry for my bad english, I'm a Brasilian, a third world country, forgive me !