Re: Mouse/keyboard problem

I think this is the same as my problem. I've been watching this weird behaviour, and it seems the mouse/cursor sometimes gets stuck in a particular dialog or area of a window, and doesn't follow me when I go to a new window or program, etc. Going back to the previous window and right-clicking in the right place (such as OK button dialogs, or text entry forms on webpages, etc) seems to free it up.
Does anyone know anything about this?

James

Javier Ramirez wrote:
I am having another issue realted to this.

I am currently runnind debian on my powerbook and for some reason when
I leave some button press for quite an amount of time the cursor
sticks in some side of the screen and I can't never use the keyboard
again...

I have to reebot in order to work properly again. This happens
everytime I leave the  keys press for some time. Is there any way to
work around this?

thanks in advance.

Orlando.