Re: Mouse/keyboard problem

I am having another issue realted to this.

I am currently runnind debian on my powerbook and for some reason when
I leave some button press for quite an amount of time the cursor
sticks in some side of the screen and I can't never use the keyboard
again...

I have to reebot in order to work properly again. This happens
everytime I leave the  keys press for some time. Is there any way to
work around this?

thanks in advance.

Orlando.