Re: Mouse/keyboard problem

On Sat, 2006-11-25 at 17:18 +0000, James Dunn wrote:
> I think this is the same as my problem. I've been watching this weird
> behaviour, and it seems the mouse/cursor sometimes gets stuck in a
> particular dialog or area of a window, and doesn't follow me when I go
> to a new window or program, etc. Going back to the previous window and
> right-clicking in the right place (such as OK button dialogs, or text
> entry forms on webpages, etc) seems to free it up.

Sounds like a stale grab; you could try the grab related options
described in the xorg.conf manpage. If that helps, it's probably a bug
in the applications or libraries used by them.

Otherwise it might be
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=379480 (X server input
processing can go crazy if the system time moves backwards).