Re: Need HowTo to solve Ubuntu Breezy PPC system freeze at login on G5.

> > Same thing - work in progress IIRC. BenH and Johannes Berg are the names
> > that come to mind here.
>
> I don't really have any relation to the thermal control code. :)

I know that - but you did rise to the challenge nicely WRT sound. Thermal
is Ben's turf, and the archive should have some clues there as well (such
as manually loading the required modules). Talking from memory here, I
have no G5 and no intention to research this any deeper.

IRQ rewrite, you said ... did this already affect 2.6.17 release, or start
in -rc1? I have odd crashes and hangs that seem related to mouseemu in
2.6.17, and see no changes in the event device code to explain this.

	Michael