Advice: USB wireless adapter for PB 12" running Ubantu

Greetings,

I have a powerbook 12"/667mhz which duel boots to Ubantu 5.04. The Ubantu side currently has doesn't recognize the Airport Extreme card because of the infamous broadcom security issue. As a result I'm looking for a cheap USB wireless adapter which will function on the Ubantu side. Does anyone have any advice on what brands will actually work? I've looked through some compatibility sites but what I would really like to hear is advice from people who currently have similar systems and a USB wireless adapter that works with PPC and ubantu/debian (2.6 kernel).

Thanks in advance,

Chris Adkins