Re: CardBus bridge and wireless card plugged into it use same IRQ: Correct?
- To: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-powerpc list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CardBus bridge and wireless card plugged into it use same IRQ: Correct?
- From: Johannes Berg <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:40:17 +0200
- Message-id: <1123166417.4848.4.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20050804141246.GB25245@localhost>
- References: <20050803164252.GA25245@localhost> <1123148388.30257.57.camel@gaston> <20050804141246.GB25245@localhost>
On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 16:12 +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a little wifi-network, and it does not always
> work as it should: With my questions I simply wanted to make sure the
> IRQ "issue" actually isn't one, and that it is not the source of my
> wifi troubles...
It definitely isn't, we just hacked the MOL pciproxy patch to allow
shared IRQs and now the Broadcom card (Airport Express) works inside
Description: This is a digitally signed message part