Re: Looking for an interresting programming project to participate

Rainer,

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 10:04:53PM +0200, Rainer Gutkas wrote:
> So my boss gave me the advice to participate in an open
> source project, to improve my skills and get into experience fast.

if you want to participate in a Free Software project,
just choose one which you find interesting and start hacking on it.
You will find quite a few which are Free Software under:
http://directory.fsf.org/

Because others cannot say what you will find interesting
or what will match your skills, it is hard to give you advise.

	Bernhard