Re: touchpad on powerbook5,6

Le jeudi 23 juin 2005 à 00:18 +0200, Frank Arnold a écrit :
> > Too bad this cannot work with the absolute approach I use...
> >
> > I did however improve a bit the driver using a better smoothing function
> > (inspired from your code)...
>
> Did again some experiments:
> http://www.scirocco-5v-turbo.de/atp/atp-frank-try-2.tar.gz

I'll look at the code later today.

> Perhaps you can reuse some of these things.

Sure, thanks.

> Disclaimer: Did no extensive testing so far. Works at least for a couple
> of hours.

The current atp driver is very stable once the trackpad has warmed (a
half hour or so after starting to use the laptop). What still needs to
be fixed (and I'm experimenting things here) is the behaviour before
that. Testing is difficult because you only have a half hour a day for
this :)

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net>